Monday, June 8, 2009

Another Blog? So soon? I Must Be Joking!

Ah, but I'm not joking - we Narrators take our work very seriously. Perhaps I feel bad that I've been on hiatus for so long, or perhaps I have some pearls of wisdom or glorious comments to share with the world.

No...as it turns out, I'm posting a link to a great video of a shark fighting an octopus to show you all! (No, no, not the one with Lorenzo Lamas and Deborah Gibson...I feel that one speaks for itself.)

I'm talking about a real shark fighting a real octopus that I found on the National Geographic website. (Narrators like to web-surf, you know.)

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/player/animals/invertebrates-animals/octopus-and-squid/octopus_giant_kills_shark.html?source=sem_G2101&s_kwcid=octopus3246171017&kwid=octopus3246171017&gclid=CNHZuann-ZoCFQ3yDAodtlirdw

I'm certain you can guess who I'm rooting for...go octopus!

No comments: